Thursday, March 29, 2007

Teletubbies birthday!

I was shocked to find a news item on how the Teletubies are 10 years old this year! I remember that when they first started that my kids where not that bothered as they where a little old for it . I how ever loved them! At one point becoming a secrete watcher, there sweet humor, and love of the world of children! I thought that the screen on the tummy was great and the way they played the small story twice, what a great idea! Teletubbies have been seen with the "A list" people like Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie has been seen shopping for their stuff.
My sister hated them saying that they where giving kids subliminal messages! I think that says more about her mind!
So the BBC are doing a gift box two disc collection of the best ten shows. These sweet tubbies have now been shown in 120 countries! that is going some.
Well I wish them a big happy birthday and well done to those actors who hid in those costume's thats one job I would not apply for.

No comments: