Tuesday, March 13, 2007

jobs on line

As a mum I found working hard to balance with my home life so I've decided to test out some on line jobs. I will keep my blog up dated with my progress!
I like most of you am sick of on line scams that say you will make money. Now do not get me wrong I like you want to make money and work from home so I thought I would explore the possibilities and keep you posted so you don't have to do the same work as me. All I want is a real work at home job that brings in money to meet the bills extra would be fantastic. If you know of one that works let me know and I can tell the world on here. There are too many false promises out there and to have a area to help people to the right ones that have clear" what you get" for what is the aim! Wish me well as I go off for the hunting of real work on line.

No comments: